CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

TRIBUTOS A BON JOVI

The String Quartet Tribute to Bon Jovi



01 Bad medicine
02 Always
03 Bed of roses
04 Living on a prayer
05 Wanted dead or alive
06 Lay your hands on me
07 Keep the faith
08 Runaway
09 I'll be there for you
10 It's my life
11 Everyday
12 One of those things

-DOWNLOAD-

A Tribute To Bon Jovi - All Star Tribute To Bon Jovi


01 - Have a nice day - Fred coury of Cinderella
02 - Welcome to wherever you are - Colby veil of Hollywood roses
03 - Runaway - Alex Mitchell of circus of power
04 - In and out of love - stevie rachelle of tuff
05 - Uou give love a bad name - Kelly Hanson of hurricane
06 - Livin on a prayer - marq torien of bullet boys
07 - Wanted dead or alive - Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns
08 - Lay your hands on me - jani lane of warrant
09 - Bad medicine - jizzy pearl of love
10 - Born to be my baby - john corabi of the crue
11 - Living in sin - spike of London quireboys
12 - I ll be there for you - chaz of the Jason bonham band
13 - Blaze of glory - kory Clarke of warrior soul

-DOWNLOAD-

A Tribute to Bon Jovi - Covered Dead Or Alive




1 Runaway
2 In out of love
3 You give love a bad name
4 living on a prayer
5 wanted dead or alive
6 lay your hands on me
7 bad medicine
8 born to be my baby
9 living in sin
10 i'll be there for you
11 blaze of glory
12 it's my life (remix)


-DOWNLOAD-

0 comentarios: